Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is any time after 3 p.m.; check-out is any time before 11 a.m.
- Can I arrange for check-in or check-out outside of these hours?
You can request an early check-in or late check-out, subject to availability and for an additional charge of €30.
- Does the hotel offer baggage storage in case of early arrival or late departure?
We offer complimentary luggage storage for hotel guests.
- Is parking available at the hotel? At what cost?
The hotel has a complimentary outdoor parking lot (uncovered and unsupervised).
- Are pets permitted in the hotel? Is there a size limitation or any additional cost?
Pets are allowed only on request in dedicated rooms subject to availability. The maximum size accepted is 15 kg. They cannot access the pool, bar and restaurant areas. For each room with pets there is a surcharge of 12€
- Do you offer entertainment for kids? For what age groups? And what kind of activities are on offer?
At the moment we do not offer any kids’ activities.
- Do you offer guided tours and day-trips?
The hotel does not organize tours and day-trips but would be happy to arrange them for our guests using our trusted tour partners.
- What services are included in the basic best available rate?
The basic BAR rate includes an overnight stay as well as breakfast.
- How many rooms does the hotel have?
The hotel has 205 rooms.
- Do any rooms have a balcony or terrace?
The hotel does not have any rooms with a balcony or terrace.
- Are there rooms with wood floors?
All of the rooms have wood floors.
- Do the rooms have bathtubs or showers?
The rooms in the Superior and Executive categories have showers, while the Suites have both a bathtub and shower.
- Do you have family rooms or connecting rooms?
The hotel does not offer any family or connecting rooms.
- Do you have baby beds? Is there an extra charge for children?
Baby beds are available free of charge for children up to 2 years of age.
- What is the maximum capacity for your rooms?
Our rooms can accommodate a maximum of two adults and one child in the Superior and Executive category rooms.
- Do you have accessible rooms for travelers with disabilities?
The hotel has 2 accessible rooms designed for travelers with disabilities. For more information, please contact our booking office directly at: +39 051 60091.
- Are there any smoking rooms in the hotel?
All of the rooms in the hotel are non-smoking.
- Are the rooms air-conditioned?
All rooms have central air conditioning.
- Do you offer international TV channels (satellite TV) or Sky TV?
Sky TV is available in the Executive rooms and Suites only. For more information, please contact our booking office directly at: +39 051 60091.
- What are the dining options at the hotel?
The hotel has one restaurant.
- What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
The restaurant is open for breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m., for lunch from 12:30 to 2 p.m. and for dinner from 7:30 to 11 p.m.
- When is breakfast served?
Our breakfast buffet is served from 7 to 10 a.m.
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?
Yes, the room rate includes breakfast
- Is the restaurant buffet or a la carte? What type of food do you serve?
The restaurant has an a la carte menu with dishes mainly from the Emilia-Romagna region.
- Are drinks included in the half and full-board plan?
Beverages are not included with our full and half-board meal plans.
- Do you have a menu for people with celiac disease?
Yes, we have a range of dishes for people with celiac disease. Please let the staff know your dietary needs at the time of booking.
- Do you have vegetarian and vegan options?
We offer vegetarian and vegan dishes upon request. Please let the staff know your dietary needs at the time of booking.
- Do you have a kids’ menu?
There is a dedicated menu available for children at the restaurant. Please let the staff know your needs at the time of booking.
- Do you have highchairs for children at your restaurant?
Highchairs are available on request. Please let the staff know your needs at the time of booking.
- Does the hotel have an indoor or outdoor pool? What size?
The hotel has an outdoor Olympic-size pool, which is 164 ft. (50 meters) long and is open during the summer season only.
- What are the opening hours of the pool?
Guests can use the pool from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Entrance to the pool is free of charge for all guests of the hotel. Umbrellas and sun loungers are available (additional charge).
- Do I need to wear a swim cap in the swimming pool?
Yes, swim caps are mandatory in the pool.
- Is it possible to purchase swim caps or bathing suits in the hotel?
Unfortunately we do not sell swim caps or bathing suits at the hotel.
- Do you provide bath towels for the pool? Is there a charge?
All guests of the hotel receive complimentary towels for use at the pool.
- Are children allowed to swim in the pool? Is there an age restriction?
Children of all ages can enter the shallow end of the pool (4.3 ft or 1.3 m deep) provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Is the pool suitable for children? How deep is it?
The pool is suitable for children at the shallow end (4.3 ft or 1.3 m deep).
- Is there a lifeguard on duty at the pool?
Two lifeguards are on duty at the pool during opening hours.
- Do you offer swimming lessons?
We offer swimming lessons at the pool during the summer months.
- How many tennis courts are there?
The hotel has 2 outdoor tennis courts and 2 beach volleyball/tennis courts.
- When are the courts open?
The opening hours vary depending on the weather. The courts are only open during the summer months. For more information, please contact our booking office directly at: +39 051 60091.
- Do I have to reserve the courts? And at what cost?
All tennis and volleyball courts are available free of charge to hotel guests. Reservations are required.
- Is there a dress code for the courts? Is it possible to rent tennis equipment? And at what cost?
Guests must wear a t-shirt, shorts and proper tennis shoes on our tennis courts. Yes, guests can rent rackets and balls from the hotel (extra charge). Please contact the front desk for more information.
- Do you offer tennis lessons?
The hotel offers tennis lessons during the summer months. For more information, please contact our booking office directly at: +39 051 60091.
- Do you have to be a member to use the tennis courts?
No, hotel guests do not need a membership to use the tennis courts.
- Are there age restrictions for the tennis courts?
There is no age limit. Children of all ages can use the tennis courts provided they are accompanied by their parents.