Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is available from 15:00, check-out by 11:00
- Is it possible to book a check-in or a check-out outside these hours?
Yes, upon availability, it is possible to book check-in or check-out outside the hours at a cost of € 30.
- Is there a luggage storage service in case of early arrival or late departure?
Sì, Yes, the hotel has a free luggage storage.
- Is a garage or a parking space available? What is the relative cost?
The hotel has free parking (not covered and unguarded).
- Is it possible to bring animals with you? Which size? Is there an additional cost?
Yes, small pets up to a maximum of 12 kg are allowed for a supplement of € 12 per day.
- Is there animation for the little ones? For which age groups? What activities are offered?
No, there is no animation service.
- Do you organize tours and excursions?
No, the hotel does not organize tours and excursions.
- What services are included in the basic price BAR in B & B?
The basic price of the rooms including bed and breakfast.
• How many rooms does the hotel have?
The hotel has 205 rooms.
• Are there any rooms with a balcony or terrace?
No, the rooms do not have a balcony or a terrace.
• Are there rooms with parquet?
Yes, all rooms have parquet floors.
• Do the bathrooms have a bath or a shower?
The bathrooms in the superior and executive rooms have a shower, while the standard rooms have a bath or shower.
• Are there family rooms or connecting rooms?
No, the hotel does not have connecting family rooms.
• Are cribs / cribs available for children? Do they provide a supplement?
Yes, cots for children from 0 to 2 years are available free of charge.
• What is the maximum number of people who can stay in a room?
The maximum number of people is three adults and one child in the Superior and Executive room type.
• Do you have rooms designed for disabled travelers?
The hotel has 2 rooms designed for disabled travelers. For more information contact the booking office directly on +39 051 60091.
• Do you have rooms for smokers?
No, the hotel does not have smoking rooms.
• Are the rooms equipped with air conditioning?
Yes, all rooms have air conditioning.
• Is it possible to tune in to international channels (satellite TV) and to Sky channels?
Yes, the executive rooms have Sky facilities. For more information contact the booking office directly on +39 051 60091.
• How many restaurants does the hotel have?
The hotel has 1 restaurant.
• What is the restaurant's opening time?
The restaurant is open for breakfast from 07:00 to 10:00; for lunch from 12:30 to 14:00 and for dinner from 19:30-22: 00.
• What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00.
• Is breakfast included in the rate?
Yes, breakfast is included in the room rate.
• Is the restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of catering is done?
The restaurant is à la carte and promotes regional cuisine.
• Are drinks included or not included in half-board and full-board services?
No, drinks are not included in half or full board.
• Do you offer gluten-free menus?
Yes, a gluten-free menu is available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
• Do you offer menus for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, a vegetarian and vegan menu is available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
• Do you offer children's menus?
Yes, a children's menu is available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
• Are high chairs for children available in the restaurant?
Yes, high chairs for children are available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
• Does the hotel have an outdoor or indoor pool? What are the dimensions?
Yes, the hotel has a 50-meter outdoor lap pool. The opening is scheduled only for summer.
• What are the access times to the pool?
It is possible to access the swimming pool from 9.00am to 7.00pm. Access to the pool is only included for bookings in superior and executive rooms. Availability umbrellas and sunbeds (on payment).
• Is the use of a swimming cap in the swimming pool mandatory?
Yes, to use the swimming pool it is mandatory to use a swimming cap.
• Is it possible to buy a cap and swimsuit at the hotel?
No, it is not possible to buy in the hotel neither cap or costume.
• Does the hotel provide a towel? Does it cost a day?
Yes, the bath towel is provided free of charge to guests staying in the hotel.
• Can children have access to the pool? At what age?
Children without any age limit can access the shallow part of the pool (1.3m high) always accompanied by an adult.
• Is the pool suitable for children? How deep is it?
Yes, only in the part with the lowest water (1 meter and 30).
• Is there a lifeguard at the pool?
Yes, there are two lifeguards at the pool.
• Do you organize swimming lessons?
Yes, swimming courses are organized in summer.
• How many tennis courts are there?
The hotel has 3 outdoor tennis courts and 3 beach volley / tennis courts.
• What is the opening time of the courts?
The opening time of the courts varies according to weather conditions. The opening is scheduled only for the summer. For more information contact the booking office directly on +39 051 60091.
• Do you need to reserve the courts? What are the costs?
The courts are available free of charge for hotel guests. To access them is necessary to book.
• Is special clothing necessary to enter the courts? Can they be rented? What is the cost?
To access the courts you need to wear T-shirt and shorts, tennis shoes.
• Do you organize tennis lessons?
Yes, the hotel organizes tennis lessons. For more information contact the booking office directly on +39 051 60091.
• Do you need to be registered to access the courts?
No, to access a tennis court it is not necessary to be registered.
• From what age is it possible to access the tennis court?
There are no age limits, children can access the courts only if accompanied by their parents.